Clergy and Locations
Any of our clergy are happy to minister to members of our own church or any other or indeed those who are without a church affiliation. Whether you need a regular worshipping community or some assistance with a baptism, wedding or funeral, we are at your disposal. Just send a message using the message facility on the St Gall's Seminary page and we will make the appropriate referral if necessary. Several of our clergy and parishes have personal websites. (Please click the links below.)
List of clergy and locations:
1. R.R. Dom Alistair, Etnedal, Norway & Ticino, Switzerland.
(Mar Alexei, Titular Abbot-Bishop of Glendalough and Primus)
2. R.R. Dom Bruno, Etnedal, Norway, (Auxiliary to the Primus)
3. Bishop Marcelo, Cordoba, Argentina. Titular Bishop of Balantrodoch
4. Bishop Seosamh, Dublin, Ireland Titular Bishop of Cill Fhionúrach
5. R.R. Dom Paulo, Fortaleza, Brazil. Titular Bishop of Ferns
6. R.R. Br Jose Francisco, Costa Rica. Titular Bishop of Cloyne
7. R.R.Dom Giovanni, Piemonte, Italy, Titular Bishop of Bobbio
8. R.R. Dom Dalmer, Maceió, Brazil. Titular Bishop of St Davids
9. Bishop Konstantinos, Athens, Greece. Titular Bishop of Pennant Melangell
10. R. R. Dom Edward, Southampton, UK. Titular Abbot-Bishop of Llanthony
11. Bishop Michael, California, USA. Titular Bishop of Derry
12. Bishop Felipe, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Titular Bishop of Orkney
13. Bishop Melkior, Theresiopel, Serbia. (Titular Bishop of Armagh)
14. Bishop Enrique, Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico (Titular Bishop Cashel)
15. Bishop Daniel, Alberta, Canada (Titular Bishop of Tuam)
16. Bishop Edio, Brissago, Switzerland (Titular Abbot-Bishop of St Andrews)
17. V. Revd Fr Giovanni, Reggio Emilia, Italy (Archpriest of Beckary)
18. Fr Serafim, Lisbon, Portugal.
19. Padre Daniele, Lisbon, Portugal.
20. Padre Luiz, Panama City, Panama.
21. Padre Paolo, Novi Ligure, Italia
22. Fr Markus, Padise, Harjumaa, Estonia.
23. Fr Geraldo, Fortaleza, Brazil.
24. Fr Maciej Maria, Poland.
25. Fr Anselm, Prague, Czech Republic.
26. R. Dom Ugo-Maria, Nonington, Kent, UK.
27. Fr Jeffrey, Livonia, Michigan, USA.
28. Fr José Agusto, Macaió, Brazil
29. R. Dom Fabian, Sydney, Australia (RIP 2023)
30. Fr Dilson, Pelotas, Brazil
31. Fr Alberto, Porto Alegre, Brazil
32. R. Dom Chad, Marshall, Texas, USA
33. Fr Raul, Panda, Uruguay
34. Fr Bram, Gulpen, Netherlands
35. Fr Hugh Abhishiktananda, Haymarket, Virginia, USA.
36. Revd Dom Sebastian, Radomsko, Poland
37. Dom Paul-Bernarde, Bexhill-on-Sea, England
38. Fr Zoltan, Szabadka, Serbia
39. Fr Agustin Andrey, Funza, Colombia (on sabbatical)
40. Fr Paul, Flintshire, Wales
41. Fr Beni, Idyllwild, CA, USA
42. Fr Cesare, Monastero di Vasco, Cuneo, Italy
43. Revd Fr Juan Carlos, Girardot, Colombia
44. Revd Francisco Evandro, Fortaleza, Brazil (Deacon)
45. Revd Br Jeremia, Buffalo, New York State (Deacon)
46. Revd Jeremy, Rhyl, Wales (Deacon)
47. Revd Tom, Lanarkshire, Scotland (Deacon)
48. Revd Br Leone, Siena, Italy (Deacon)
49. Revd Br Sergio, Italy (Deacon)
50. Revd Matteo, Brescia, Italy (Deacon)
51. Revd Rafael, Fortaleza, Brazil (Deacon)
52. Revd Paul, Surrey, UK (Deacon)
53. Revd Br Columba, Cantonment, Florida, USA (Deacon)
54. Revd Br Joseph Lawrence, Ellabell, Georgia, USA (Deacon)
55. Revd Geraldo, Belém, Brazil (Deacon)
56. Ir Vinicius, Santos, Brazil (Subdeacon)
57. Timothy, New Jersey, USA (Subdeacon)
58. Stephen, Maryland, USA (Subdeacon)
59. Gustavo, Mexico City (Subdeacon)
60. Alexander, Subotica, Serbia (Cleric in Minor Orders)
61. Branislav, Subotica, Serbia (Cleric in Minor Orders)
62. Vincenzo, Borgomanero, Italy (Cleric in Minor Orders)
63. Finn, Melbourne, Australia (Cleric in Minor Orders)
64. Trisztan, Subotica, Serbia (Cleric in Minor Orders)
65. Luis Angel, Peru (Cleric in Minor Orders)
66. Deaconess Renee, Illinois, USA
67. Deaconess Luciana, Macaió, Brazil.
68. Deaconess Margery, Lanarkshire, Scotland.
69. Deaconess Valentina, Theresiopel, Serbia.
70. Mr Mark McKerrell M.A. Div., Edinburgh, Scotland. (Licensed Lay Minister)
Other members of our wider order are engaged in ministry at other locations.